JS proj - so pissed.
I just ate a pandan cake at 1am and am now blogging because I AM PISSED OFF YET AGAIN! This time by my project mate, that guy I mentioned in my previous post. This is the guy who didn't do anything except for providing the websites, who didn't attend most of the meetings because he "had economics tutorial", who forgot there was a meeting today (wednesday) when he was free, who did not contribute anything during the meeting on Tuesday even though he had said he wanted to be there (and I assume contribute something), and who in fact wasn't even at our only consultation with Dr. Asato.I don't know how to put it, so I'll paste the conversation I had with him in msn down: (edited coz I got mad and closed the window)
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
hey
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
the peer appraisal form
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...
i wil collect tommorow
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...
can we all give each other the same marks?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...
so if u give sokme one 4, then all get 4 also ok?
He did not come to ask me for my opinion! He came to tell me what to do and expect me to agree. You will see later.
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
dun wan lah.. not fair leh..
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
did u ask e others?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
huh?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
what not fair?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
so u want to give someone 0 isit?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
haha
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
i mean we all do diff workloads and contribute diff stuff so shld rate acc to how we feel mah... no lah, of course won't gif 0! where got so evil!
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
u dun want to pull down someone right
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
i mean if u give less for some
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
then the asato guy wil deduct marks
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
do u know that?
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
u go ask e others ba, if they approve of it... we were thinking if we all put e same pts then it's very obvious...
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
no lah
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
if one is 4 all must be 4
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
if got one odd one out
Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
he will deduct marks off that poor person
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
i still dun like e idea lahz.. u go ask e others for their opinion first?
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
they dun mind
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
ben and me and jac
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
says ok
At this point I was shocked and surprised and angry and disappointed, all at the same time. My groupmates went back on what they said! No backbone.
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
haiz
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
only mabel cant contact her
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
*shrugs
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
up to u all lor
I was supposed to sound pissed here, but I sound quite calm right.
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
ok
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
so if u give 1 person 4, all also 4
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
ok?>
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
i cannot say no rite (I love this sentence)
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
anything lah..
At this point I really wanted to shout (in capital letters) at him already, but I controlled.
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
i mean if u give someone the lowest
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
now dun disturb me
MuSiC!~ I'M VERY BUSY! DON'T DISTURB ME! No need to sleep tonight le says:
i'm trying to do biblio
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
that person will ta all the marks
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
and get pulled down
! Mr.Big Ass Financial AdviSoR ......my niece is coming to sinapore this friday. If u want to see her...pls message me ..haha says:
okok...so u fill up the appraisal then put all the same ok
This kind of bastard, not an idiot because he is damn smart to be able to remain calm and say he want to collect the appraisal form, but bastard, a fucking bastard does not deserve the high grades I plan to give to the rest of my JS project mates. Somebody tell me what to do. If I put a different mark for him he will ignore me for the rest of his life, or worse, if I work with him again it would be very bad for me. A person must be practical and think ahead.
What really irks me is that my groupmates just said ok to his suggestion when this (wednesday) afternoon we were talking about it and they say that they think it is weird if all the same marks. Also, the other guy in my group say that it is not fair to give the same grade for all persons especially for that guy above. Wah kao, just change their minds like that.
I want to slap him and am not really eager to see him tomorrow. Think I'll just dump my appraisal form to one of my group members and then run off.
It's going to rain at my place. Thunder and lightning - quite fitting to my mood. I think I calm down much more easily now than in the past. I don't feel so angry already, but I don't think I'll still want to face that coward tomorrow. Oh yar, coward because he is afraid he won't get good grades for this module and he knows he hasn't done much, so he gets us to agree to this... despicable method of trying to pull his grades up. If he had actually done his part I'd actually agree to give all full marks or something, but the point is that he didn't!
Was fuming mad and started slapping Shen Chin on msn. Thanks for hearing me out SC. I feel better already.
That was how I ended up eating a pandan cake at 1am in the morning.
And I bathed today after the removal of apparatus! I feel so good after that. Clean!
3 Comments:
wah what the hell, like that also can, why doesn't he go speak to the prof in the same manner? "you must gimme full marks you know, if not the university gonna sack you..." pure stupidity.
you seem to be wavering.. then u will end up like your groupmates: No backbone!! If you strongly believe something is not right, then u should stand up against it. Not like some grass, when wind blows east then they swing east, blow west then swing west...
Why can't he just take it like a man? If he really did put in effort, he will be justly rewarded lor.. although I myself have experienced otherwise. "when you play, people stare; when you work, people don't care" (my army section slogan)
yar lor, i also no backbone.. social conformity.. so I shld put what I think he ought to get down? It sounds as if I am a liar, tell him one thing, do another... backstabber.. argh...
but then I could tell him that I couldn't do it, it's not fair to those who did more. my 1st sem and I would have offended somebody already.
true to yourself, true to others. You don't need to explain to him or answer to him. The grading will be self-explainatory.
He just succeeded in psychoing your group into conforming to him, giving crap "threat" like what pull down the overall marks...
you may end up offending people, you may end up being pulled down by his marks, but you should do whatever it takes to do things you think is right.
I know I'm saying it so casually cos i'm not liable, but at the end of the day u are still the one calling the shot and making the decision.
Post a Comment
<< Home