last minute desperate studying
I take 2 minutes off my last minute desperate studying for CNM to blog. Internet addiction. Psychology paper was not good. Study so hard for that fucking paper still find it so difficult. Should have slept earlier last night. Stupid blogging. Don't know lah, sca li come out the grades also not bad. I tell you I am ready to write an entry on univeristy education/tertiary education and the workplace but time forbids me to do so.I'm scared! About everything! Haven't written an essay in don't know how long le. This is very very bad. That special consideration form is beckoning to me right now. And I haven't studied for literature! Kaoz. First time go exam so goddamn unprepared.
Sorry, when I'm stressed (which is really quite often), I curse. Yar, I can hear all of you saying, "Don't stress! I know you can de! Jia you!" I am still stressed lah!
5 Comments:
that is like so hardcore lor!! But at least you are not hiding your rage/emotion/true self/wadeva.
people have been talking about the exam system but nothing seems to have changed much...
so should I be glad that I didn't study? since studying also may not get good result, I truly got what i deserve...
I think what u need is music...
hardcore? where?
but then if you studied you might have got brilliant results... chi bu dao pu tao suo pu tao suan...
what i need is for the exams to end! then it's music time! yay!
what is chi bu dao pu tao suo pu tao suan
cannot eat the grapes, say the grapes sour. your hanyu pinyin isit that kind of cannot make it de? hehz, sorry, a bit direct... i have friends who are like that...
i think you used the metaphor wrongly... seriously.
but not gonna have a debate over here, plz.
Post a Comment
<< Home