Sunday, November 06, 2005

My friend has 2 admirers! (Or 1...?)

My FRIEND does not want me to expose her name, so I will use the word "FRIEND" to symbolise her. Haha! Shows how amused I am over the matter.
Alright now, time for another one of those "attached" entries.

How do I start, it's so long.
Ok, FRIEND is in the same Japanese studies module as me but in different tutorial classes and so obviously have different groups for our Japanese project. In her group, there are 3 guys and 2 girls, including her. In summary, 2 of the guys, she/we suspect have SOMETHING for her.

A couple of weeks ago after an extremely boring JS lecture by a guest speaker, we were heading to The Deck (arts canteen) for lunch at 2pm when we passed by guy1. For convenience sake, and for reasons you will see later, I will name guy 1 the XBOX guy. So, XBOX guy is 22 years old and in my opinion, not exactly a heartthrob. (Haha, sorry, FRIEND! Shouldn't wreck your impression.) Anyway, XBOX guy passed her a letter while he was talking on the phone. As FRIEND repeatedly reminded me, it is not a love letter. Right, like I believe it now. Actually it really doesn't sound like a love letter. It really is something he wrote during that JS lecture, like random thoughts. Anyway I thought it was quite good.
So we read it, and I teased FRIEND that it was a love letter. By the way, FRIEND published it in her blog. *cough*

Anyway some time later FRIEND mentions that she wants to watch a movie and XBOX asks if she wants to go on a tuesday, so they had lunch that day and went to try and catch one but (lucky or unluckily) there were no good shows on, so they ended up at XBOX's house, where they played xbox. No, no, don't think dirty (I think I am the only one thinking dirty), not they play with XBOX guy, is they played xbox, the GAMES... Haha, ok, I'm talking rubbish. and rubbish is dirty! How appropriate. On with the story!
They were at XBOX'S house, played games (no dirty thoughts), and then they slept together.

Wait, I said they slept together, I never say if they were wearing any clothes or not. Haha, FRIEND is going to kill me for twisting the facts so much. I love this!
Ok, the thing is that XBOX fell asleep on his bed and then FRIEND was bored so she tried to sleep on the same, QUEEN-SIZED bed as well, but quite FAR APART. (Yes, they still had their clothes on.) K lahz! FRIEND is very decent ok! She wouldn't do anything that is deemed wrong. Haha..

FRIEND also told me that at the most recent of their JS meetings at Starbucks, he asked her to go buy coffee with him and then he kind of put her head on his shoulder. I don't reckon how he did that because FRIEND didn't explain it to me properly, very difficult to explain, she says. I asked if he forced her head there, she say no. I haven't seen her since then so she has not demonstrated to me how he did it. I thought it was a very weird action and practically screamed at her that he was molesting her. On MSN. Haha... I won't scream in public, usually. Anyway I was just kidding lah!
Recently, XBOX asked her to go to his house to play xbox again and she has decided to go. Might even be studying there. Haha, not a couple, act like couple already, I told her.

Ok, the other guy is 21 years old and I will call him SMS guy because they always communicate through SMSes. FRIEND says that it is based purely on intuition that she think he has something for her because he is always SMS-ing her at night and telling her to cover up with a blanket when she goes to sleep. He also says that he wants to wait for her to reach home first before he will go to sleep. I thought it was quite sweet of him, though, although if it happens to me I'll probably be so irritated and grossed out that I'll ignore him. Initially will feel nice lah, but after a while, *shrugs*, don't know lehz... Ironical.

At one of their JS meetings lately, FRIEND mentioned that she wants to go to the zoo, and surprise surprise, SMS guy says that he wants to go with her there. Why? I think he said that because he has never been to the zoo before. What a lame excuse. Hmm, I vaguely remember FRIEND telling me that he said he doesn't really like going to the zoo but since she wants to go he will accompany her. In any case, SMS guy volunteered to go with her.

Haha, I'm so excited for her! Her/my friends are too! Haha, in fact, I think I am more excited than her, which is really pretty ridiculous. So she'll be going to XBOX's place to play xbox and to study and I'll be going after her for details after that. Haha.. I feel like a journalist already.

Btw, FRIEND, erm, except for his looks, I guess he is quite ok lah. But then I don't really know him, so you judge for yourself horz! If anything can ask us lah, we can help you see! Haha! If he tries anything funny kick him hor! =D I'm sick, bleah. And if he tells you anything that will change your life maybe for a short while or forever, must tell us ok! Yar, you know what I mean right?
In short, can consider. =D

3 Comments:

At November 07, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

"Torn between 2 lovers, feeling like a fool...
Loving both of you, is breaking all the rules..."

 
At November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh go away and don't make my fren feel bad... they threw themselves at her, not she... :P

 
At November 07, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

I know... that's why i didnt say much, knowing that your FRIEND will be reading this anyway...

ok gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home