Olivia's birthday; newspaper; XX
It's Olivia's 7th birthday! Cannot celebrate because of the funeral. I never get anything for her! How?! *Panics*Did you all read the papers today. In Home section there are 2 sets of fathers and sons, 1 is son suing father over money, another is father demanding from son a lot of money which rightfully belongs to the son! Actually I just saw the headlines. But it is so incredulous. What is the world coming to? I thought blood is thicker than water.
Was reading Xiaxue's latest post then I clicked on the link to this post she wrote some time ago on religion and christianity. I love it. Totally reflects what I wanted to put across but failed to in this entry I wrote some time back when I was pissed with JX and what what I really think about the whole issue.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home