Other stuff I forgot to mention
I forgot to mention that Shuping came to the band room today just to hand me her Xinfony II Cd after she heard how mine sounded on the computer (well, after I demanded it from her , actually, hehz..), after which she left. How nice of her. =D Thanks, SP!Soon I'll be able to put up those pieces I thought were nice. Yay!
Oh, and Shen Chin say he will come to SPU's concert! =D Super happy today! (Actually I don't know if I'm faking the super happy part but I'm genuinely happy about these 2 things.)
1 ticket sold, 9 more to go. Anyone?
Studio Percussion Unit(SPU) cum 2/4 Percussion 1st concert - Strike it up! A percussion ensemble concert with pieces ranging from contemporary to ethnic music. 23rd December 2005, 8pm, at YMS Arts Centre. Tickets priced at $12. Contact Pearlin or me for tickets and/or details!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home