Saturday, November 05, 2005

SPU

SPU concert briefing today. 23rd december actual concert, 24th december percussion ensemble at Istana Park. Wah, nice pieces we are playing, but I'm playing all mallets lehz.. Next time must request for other instruments.

Back to Japanese project... and my other mindmaps. Hmm, hate exams... Not used to taking them I guess, after like a year after being done with them... So tempted to just quit school sia... Whatever, like I will!

Yay, I love studying for exams! (trying to convince myself.. hehz..)

Concentrate, Steph! you can do it! Just approximately 3 - 4 years, and about 6 - 8 more semesters! Then I'll be free of exams (preferably) for life! Ok, I'll probably go overseas or something when I have the money or do end up taking percussion exams, but that's in the future and that is different.
Yay!

Remember XMSB's motto: Just do it!

Cheers!

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

sounds like you are quite passionate about band!

As for exams... well... last time we used to think that we had 4 yrs to prepare for our O and 2 yrs for our A, now it is like every half a year we need to bia... time is moving so fast that I don't have time to panic.. or maybe I'm really slacking to the bone...

 
At November 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or mayb coz u r juz smart... =D admit it! on 2nd tots, don't admit it, it would make one seem extremely cocky...
yar, passionate abt band.. not as much as b4 though.. my frenz call me band-crazy.. hehz..

 
At November 06, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

I've already admittedd it when I finished reading the 9th word in your comment... kind of irreversible now..
anyway what is the use of being smart? hardwork takes up 99%, so the most I can only get 1%.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home