Studying and smoking
"Can't study, can study, can't study, can study, can't study, can study..."*Wants to pull hair out*
Then I think of work: wake up in the morning, ritual, work, ritual, home, ritual, sleep, ritual.. next morning wake up, ritual, work, ritual, home, ritual, sleep, ritual...
It is times like these that I feel a smoke would rid me of my problems... at least for a while.
Like Alvin sometimes I am very tempted to pick up that cigarette and see what happens. If I ever do, please slap me or scold me like we did to Alvin, ok? Thank you.
2 Comments:
in the first place have u smoked before?
it does drive away the stress, but once you have finished the stick, the stress comes back.
glad i didn't pick up the habit. Not say it is bad, but it is costly.
no, haven't before and hopefully not ever... but just in case... i'm reminding my frenz to do what they have to do...
IT IS A BAD HABIT. PERIOD. (no pun intended)
Post a Comment
<< Home