Twin egg yolks
Many, many days ago before ah ma passed away, I was making omelette for lunch or something and I picked an egg. A twin egg. Don't know what you call it.
In the past this kind of thing isn't so common, now I can see the size of the egg and there's a 70% chance that a big one would contain twin yolks. These days, everything is engineered, right down to how many chicks in an egg.
Today, I picked an egg again. It was big and it was heavy. But it has a single yolk. I am adamant that the yolks merged together. Hmph! Haha... J.k! This is one of the egg in the 30% category.
And no, I don't cook.
2 Comments:
if you don't cook, how to make omelette?
I think fertilised eggs are more horrible...
my fren juz said it's not an omelette... so sad... it's juz fried egg...
Post a Comment
<< Home