Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yizhen and SPU

Aiyo, I haven't been reading the papers recently. I need motivation to read political articles and comment on them! I want to write about them, but I haven't had the time or motivation to do so.

SPU's practice on saturday. Haven't been practicing, this time die already. Can't do alternate flams properly.

Yizhen has been writing some really interesting entries. When I say interesting, there are 2 ways it can be so.
1) Content is interesting.
2) Writing style is interesting.

Er, I don't know where to put hers. Haha! Sorry! But I think it is interesting because her comments are funny. Ok, I can say that her style is interesting. Yizhen, you are improving! Yay! I like reading your blog, must update constantly ok! =D

I wonder what it will be like bringing my drum pad to SPU practice. It's so big it's a bit spastic. What if everybody stares at us (me and YZ)? I'll probably just grin back widely and YZ will stare at her drum pad because an ant would have just shitted there. haha... just kidding! And I have used it like only once?! I practiced at night at my whole family practically told me to stop because it was so loud. May I say that it is loud only because relatively speaking, the night is quiet. God, it is a DRUM PAD! It is supposed to be softer than a snare! And I forgot my traditional grip! Panic panic! I must go practice tonight and tomorrow, and saturday morning...

I got my cheque for the Istana park thing. Gave YZ hers, and SAW HER NEW HAIRCUT! I think it's interesting. Looks better on her msn pic, though. =D Don't worry YZ, you look pretty and cute still! It will be a distraction from our spastic drumpads... haha..

btw, I realized I shouldn't use the word "spastic" in this context. It means stupid or lacking in skill and a drumpad can't be lacking in skill or be stupid because it is not alive.. but I guess it can be "stupid" in the other sense. Sorry, drumpad! I still like you!

Time to do my CNM mindmap...

4 Comments:

At November 03, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

IDOL!! Drummer girl!! so happening sia!! I always find it cool!

What actually is a drum pad? Something that simulate the real drum?

 
At November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a drummer girl lah... i'm a percussionist and a lousy one at tat... drum pad is smthing like the skin of the snare drum over a piece of lining and then wood with a nice frame.. haha.. putting it crudely.. practice pad.. i'll post a picture up or smthing..

 
At November 04, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

what is the difference between a percussionist and a drummer? ain't they all beating the drums? (maybe drums with different name.. i dunno... it is like you know how to enjoy a cake doesn't mean you must know how to make a cake right?)

 
At November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no... drummmer means u play mainly drums only.. percussionist means one who play on a wider range of instru from drums to mallets to auxilaries.. percussion incidentally means anything which makes a sound when hit... yes, tat means when u clap ur hands or hit something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home