Friday, November 25, 2005

Yz's blog; cold; dec schedule; update

I like Yizhen's blog! I know she reads my blog, so: YZ ah, why don't you ever post a reply to the tags on your tagboard?! I think half of the tags there are mine! Haha... Refuse to tag something about that bus you were on because I know it'll start to grow cobwebs there (reminded me of what SP said yesterday) so I'll put it here instead. "That bus is really creepy. But it probably just reached the age limit of a bus, whatever it is. I pity the bus driver, have to be freaked out on the job at the happenings."

Yesterday was sweltering hot, today morning is cold. Reminded me of 3 days ago when the weather was freezing cold too, the day grandma was cremated, btw. Coincidence, huh.

So anyway, I have a busy december schedule, which I am extremely happy about because it is all music!! =D

All other days I'll be working. Hopefully. Singapore Mint never call me to confirm and I am freaking out a bit. But then it isn't a bad idea to just rest for 2 weeks before concert right?

Oh right, I should give a bit of update regarding that person in my last post. No msn and sms for a while (long while). Just that thought itself is kind of soothing to me. Kind of a safe comfort zone, if only for a while. Like I'm back to who I was, where I was.

Back to my books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home