Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bits and pieces 6

I feel oddly lost and sad for no particular reason. Is it because of my monthlies?

Another meaningless post. I'm losing interest in my blog and in blogging. How queer that it was only a couple of months back that I am so very addicted to blogging and so very in love with my blog.

I should start reading the papers again. Should really get back into the habit of reading fantasy books. Need that other world to live in this one.

An addiction to fantasy stories. That's better than an addiction to the internet.

And I think I'm going to see a doctor regarding my knee. It seems particularly bad this time round.

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

aww... you should go and seek medical help. If you don't take care of your body now, your body won't take care of you and when you grow old, all the problems will start surfacing.

I hate lower limps problem, cos we need to walk even when we need to answer nature's call!

 
At December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yar, i know.. i will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home