Christmas & music; concert advertisement
My friend told me to wait, so I will.Anyway, all I want for Christmas is music. I don't know what kind of music, I don't know where it will come from. I can be the one playing it, I can be listening to it on the radio, I can be performing on Christmas Day or somebody will play a piece on the piano for me. It doesn't matter.
All I want is music.
I've been very tired, preparing for the concert. But I dare say I've been very happy. Very, very happy. Because I am surrounded by my friends who love music as much as me, or even more, and I am surrounded by music itself. It makes me very happy. The past 2 days and today have just slipped past and the concert is 2 days away. Pressurised, yes. But very happy.
Tickets are still very much available if anybody wants to go!
Advertisement
Studio Percussion Unit (SPU) and 2-four Percussion Team presents STRIKE IT UP! A Percussion Fiesta!
Pieces range from contemporary to ethnic.
Date: 23rd December 2005
Time: 7.30 - 9.00pm
Venue: Young Musicians Society (YMS) Arts Centre Auditorium
Tickets: $12
Programme includes:
Windstone Suite by Jared Spears
Overture for percussion by John Beck
Brazilian Street Dance by Thomas L. Davis
Theme from New York, New York by Fred Ebb and John Kander
Bayport Sketch by Jared Spears
Ethnic arr. Syed Ibrahim
So Nice
Baba Nyonya Cha Cha Cha (from Baba Nyonya Mari Go Round Musical 2006)
Bunga Sayang by Dick Lee, arr. Damien Lim
and other pieces...
Special appearance of Golden Girlz from Musical!
Guest player, Lily Goh, a hearing-impaired percussionist who is featured at bus-stops! Go notice the bus-stop posters! =D
Under the baton of Mr. Damien Lim.
Interested, contact Stephanie at ng.wan.jing@gmail.com or Pearlin at juz_smile54@yahoo.com.sg for tickets and/or details.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home