Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas lightings; Mom's b'day; drink

Last night, a walk down Orchard Road with family to see Christmas lightings.

Christmas trees:

Bigger version of christmas tree no. 2:


Other lightings/decorations:


And then we came upon this ... artist? Busker? Not sure if he's the same person always at Orchard.

Yes, he has his underwear on. The board says at the bottom says:


Then Centrepoint. I'm awfully bad at Orchard Road and its buildings. I'm bad everywhere else, actually. Don't like shopping, don't like crowded places so hardly head there. Ah, well. Anyway, this is the prettiest building ever:


That's M&M at the far right of the building. Don't want load too many pictures. Don't like doing a photolog. So it is a very pretty building - makes me want to eat it, the displays! Yum!

----------

Mum's birthday today! Ate at Crystal Jade Kitchen at Tampines Mall. Got her a "voucher" thingy from Nail Palace at Hougang Mall for a one-time manicure and pedicure. Last minute gift, actually. Not used to buying her gifts. Thanks to Jeremy for accompanying me up to the place yesterday. Mum said she very xin tong for the money I spent on the voucher... I have nothing to say. Stupid place, the voucher is the receipt can! *grumbles*

Oh, I haven't gone to the gym. No 'jue xin'.

----------

Which reminds me I'm supposed to see which day I'm free and when Mingzhu is free so that she can bring me go drink. Finally. Been too lazy to go search my calender for available dates and too lazy to ask her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home