Explaning myself for no particular reason
I will NOT get angry (finally) because there is no reason to. Anyway I'm not thinking properly and when I get angry when I'm not thinking properly, I'm usually the one at fault.Actually I'm already a bit pissed. And irritated. And he's FINALLY irritated with me, which is great. GREAT. No sarcasm.
So. Should I write about it? I really don't like writing entries on this kind of things. But it'll help me think better. Alright then, before reading the following you all should read his entry here. That should give you an idea what happened, then I'll tell you what happened from my point of view.
Yes, I asked him last evening if he was free today. Last evening YZ was with me, btw. Why I asked him last evening if he was free today? I have a reason ok! A reason I will NOT tell anybody except for those who already know it and to those who already know it, DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING!! Thanks. I don't even know why in the world I came up with that very valid reason. Anyway today morning I saw his nick "headache" so quite obviously he got a headache of some sort. Once it was confirmed that the headache was physical, I knew I couldn't ask him out even if I HAD wanted to go out. Come on, who in the world asks their friends out when they are feeling ill? Even when they say they're alright, they are NOT, in my opinion anyway. So I don't care what they all say. They sick isit? Then they stay at home and rest. I don't care what programme they have on later, but I will not ask them out. It is against my conscience.
So why did I type whatever it is that I did after that when he went for lunch? Oh basically I gave him an excuse to ask me out (in my opinion) to put it simple, IN MY OPINION.
Why then? Because he said that he would probably feel better after a walk and it kind of backed my point that a person with headache should not be staring at the computer screen. Thus I got the wrong impression that we WERE going out, which led to me typing that message when he said that he's going to have his lunch. See, a case of misunderstanding, not a "guess guess game" as he said.
Seriously, I am quite irritated with myself for firstly, contradicting myself and secondly, for not noticing that he was pissed. But then I had an entirely different view as you can see, a view which is probably wrong (because somehow I'm always wrong).
Then I am irritated with him for I don't know what also. Saying irritated with him for being himself sounds weird not to mention really stupid. Anyway I really don't know him so it doesn't stand. Oh, I have found something to be irritated with! This sentence of his, " Even for mood there is a footer that says "correct as of (date)". " It's quite true, this sentence if we think properly about it, but somehow I feel that the tone is a bit sarcastic. My mood didn't change ok, it's because of him. Actually I'm just trying to find something to blame on. =D So nvm that.
I don't even know why I'm explaining myself!
Now I finally see why he is pissed and why he suddenly send that sms and that he didn't log off MSN for fun. Well, I'm a bit slow, ain't I. Yeah, sorry about it.
I'm working myself into a horrible mood, thinking about the number of unsold tickets to the percussion concert. Plus I probably cannot meet my friend tomorrow to give him the ticket because the show might end at 6. Then tomorrow have to wake up early because have practice from 9am till 1pm! Then show at Clementi at 2.30pm... Just thinking about it makes me tired.
Now I'm hungry. I'll go eat some bread.
5 Comments:
Stephie, don't ever say things like you are always wrong. Afterall, who is to decide what is right and what is wrong? In this universe is there absolute right and absolute wrong? Something might appear wrong to you, but right to others, and vice versa. Maybe there wasn't right or wrong in this case, just whether there could be a better way to handle things. A better answer doesn't mean the previous answer is bad, just that you can achieve the desired outcome in a better way.
Yup, I can be sarcastic. So you got that one right. (no no this sentence is not meant to be sarcastic)
When your noodles taste too plain, you would want to add spice to it. Guess it is through misunderstanding and the effort to try to resolve the misunderstanding that people start to understand each other.
erm.. so what was the valid reason that you asked me out? Is it too late?
haha... what a long para juz to say "right and wrong are subjective" hehz... gosh, i was juz telling that to pearl a couple of hours ago..
noodles, spice and misunderstanding? no link lehz... u mean put in misunderstanding juz to spice things up a lil?! hehz, a bit bo liao u know...
No! the misunderstanding accidentally comes in, just like adding too much chilli accidentally... but they do sort of add spice to the already bo liao ..ermm.. situation.
Some people are bo liao, look for trouble, pay money to suffer (ie playing roller coaster or pirate ship then end up puking...)
oh...
tat one is nt look for trouble, is find excitement... after some rides some ppl dun puke anymore...
they don't puke cos they got immune!! I tried that before... could yawn during 360 degree roll. But that doesn't serve the purpose anymore...
Post a Comment
<< Home