Happy
Windstone suite was... interesting. I need to brush up on the song but other than the normal mistakes I make, things are okay. YZ is freaked out over her vibes part. =D Don't worry, YZ, I know you will pull through. (Can I tease a bit and say that I have an easier part.) Loud, but relatively easier.No practice on tomorrow. No SPU, no Chingay rehearsal. Tomorrow's free!! Am glad. Going to Esplanade tomorrow with Pearl and some others to listen to the Mus Art Wind Orchestra and Mus Art Percussion Club. Really wanted to go but couldn't because of the schedule. By a stroke of luck my supposedly-packed-but-now-very-free-tomorrow is now only occupied with this event! =D Almost didn't have anything to do tomorrow until YS suddenly asked on the bus if we want to go to a concert and I even said "no!" but later on clarified the name and THUS WE ARE GOING TOMORROW!! I am fated to go to this concert. =D
Just had dinner at 10.15pm, super late.
I feel happy today because Pearl and Jeremy say I look nice! Felt rather like a PAP member today, decked out in an all white ensemble. White razor back shirt and white long pants (which I got yesterday). People were staring at me, reminded me of when I was hooked up. Even Jer commented that my hair was more in place than usual. =D Finally my hair is in place. Well, I look nice as long as I'm in an air-conditioned room. Haha..
Show at Clementi till 5pm and then to bugis. That Nightmare before Christmas wallet looks good. Got my sight set on one.
I am a rather happy girl today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home