Knees; doctor
With persuasion from JY to go see the doctor regarding my knees yesterday, I did so today, just now. Doctor said it's slight inflammation of the kneecap (or something) and slight wearing out of cartilage. No exercises which will put unnecessary stress on my knees, which means no running, for 6 to 9 months, so it's a switch to swimming for me now. Doc asked if I needed Glucosamine Sulphate for the cartilage but I didn't know if it is necessary or if it would help so he gave it to me anyway. For him it's a chance to make more money, why not right? For me... whatever, I just take it. There are 100 capsules in the box, 3 each day, 1 capsule each time. Then there are pills for the knee cap pain, muscle relaxant and gastric medicine because for a person with gastric pains it is a must to take it when taking pain-reducing pills, to protect my stomach. So I have 4 pills to swallow each time. Because of my knees.Then I did ask something else, but not nice to put up here so I won't.
I won't comment. It's not my body, I won't know it as well as the person. The weird thing is that I keep thinking about it and I'm actually worried. I don't know why I'm worried and I think it's pretty stupid of me to do so. Yar, whatever. Go read newspapers le.
1 Comments:
the last paragraph... hmm why would you think it is pretty stupid of you to worry? If that person is worthy of your concern, then why not?
Somehow I'm skeptical about medicine... the muscle relaxant is usually for bruises right?? Oh I just remember I don't have the letters Dr in front of my name.. haha!
pretty weird you blog in the afternoon though.
Post a Comment
<< Home