Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all!Just got back from studio after performance at Istana park. We were riding at the back of the lorry and Hariyani was extremely hyper and wrote "Merry X'mas" on a piece of paper and then showed it to every other car that was behind us. People actually waved at us and shouted "Merry Christmas" back to us! We were really quite embarrassed, but it was really fun as well. Laughed until stomachache. Actually I was a little worried that it would divert the drivers' attention from the road and result in some accident or something, but things turned out alright, so it's ok.
Tickets and money settling on monday. YZ will be our new finance/account manager or whatever the post is called. Yay! Oh, she will be very stressed, though.
Performance has become more of an obligation than one of enjoyment. Today/yesterday was not bad though. I actually got through all 3 parts of my Overture perfectly. Perfectly. Couldn't believe it. I tell you I love that piece now. Oh I love any piece that I can play nicely. =D
Pearl is sick. Still go out for supper somemore. Tsk. But she is so social and popular, can't blame her if people want to ask her out. I'd rather stay home or spend a Christmas with my close friends. No partying please.
Knocked my knee against the chair at Istana Park just now so now climb stairs painful. Great. Pearl has her feet hurt 4 times, and her arm bruised. And she is now out there running around.
Christmas seem to get quieter and quieter and warmer and warmer and less enjoyable with each passing year. Is it because in the past it would be raining and the weather more like christmas, and because kids always have simple view of things, that's why things always seem better in the past than in the present? The christmas tree is not even OUT of my storeroom this year. Don't really want to grow up.
Tsk, I can talk about these kind of depressing things on Christmas day, hopeless.
So...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have an enjoyable day!
If you have been a good boy/girl, Santa will visit you tonight! =D
1 Comments:
same to you & Happy New Year too...
Post a Comment
<< Home