Night before Concert day
Have not been taking my medicine. There just isn't time to do so. My knees are giving out warning signs already.Tomorrow, or technically speaking, today, is the concert. Very stressed, very unprepared. Very very very very stressed. Still very stressed. Put in Ceremonium suddenly, which I didn't prepare for. Solo somemore. Please don't screw up.
I give up playing 4 mallets for New York. Very upset. Me very lousy. Please don't screw up.
Bells mallets, please don't fly off tomorrow. I depend on you!
Overture. Please please get that first one right.
Windstone Suite. Please don't screw up.
Golden Girlz Entry, So nice, BBNCC, Bunga Sayang. Please don't screw up.
Ethnic. Please don't screw up.
Brazilian, need to tune timpani. Please don't screw up.
Ticket sales very bad.
Very tired, very stressed. Stress means want to do outrageous things.
Shit, haven't ironed pants for tomorrow. Or today. Iron after I have slept. Tired.
Oh yar, haven't pasted that 3 scores together. Better go do it now.
Not stress, not stress. Today already like the real thing le. Got scolded so many times that now I'm very tired. Poor Kim Peng, very stressed out over her solos also.
Very stressed, very upset.
Then Saturday have to play almost everything again at Istana Park. Very tired, very stressed.
No no, not stressed.
Have to tell Kaiyun about the ticketing things and brief ushers tomorrow.
Oh dear, court shoes... Where are my court shoes... Pants. Have to bring in pants. Iron tomorrow.. or today. Doesn't matter. Same date.
Btw, friends, tomorrow/today after concert got 15 minutes can meet you all. I'll see you all then. Then it's packing up, studio, and finally home.
Have to go collate the tickets.
Thanks to friends who asked me to relax.
Pants, tickets, shoes. Night.
1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home