Monday, December 12, 2005

Nightmare

I had quite a horrifying dream last night. Must be because of that climbing thing and that entry I did that night/this morning.
Somehow we had moved house and now my entire family, plus my youngest uncle are living in a place just below a haunted castle. The first scene I think is that of a cloud drifting across the steps to the castle and then there is a close-up of a cardboard skeleton being drawn up the stairs to the castle. They were singing some rhyme that I can't remember now but which was very familiar to me in the dream. Spirits and things which wanted to harm us kept coming to our door and wanted entry through various means. The house was like my grandma's place but there are some differences like the living room changed and the size of the rooms were smaller, but my grandma's room did not change. In fact, it was the same old room before her stroke. In my dream there are only 2 rooms being shown - the living room and that room.
So anyway spirits keep wanting to get rid of us. They come in their own forms, in human forms, in animal forms. Own forms are ... I think mists like that, human forms somehow the face is always the same, animal forms... only once, a white dog. In my dream we had another dog, one which was brown in colour, very hairy and looks like my grandma's neighbour dog, Nuffy. So she ran out and got lost and in came this wet white one which I couldn't remember was our dog or not. At the last minute we realized it was an evil spirit and threw it out the door and then locked the door. Our dog then returned, cold, wet and on the verge of death. I warmed it by the "fireplace" which is really a light and one ball of like fragrance those emitter thingys with a tiny pine cone stuck in the middle. In my dream I'm always the one guarding the door, preventing any evil spirits from entering.
After many happenings including one where I almost shut out one true human but with the face of the spirit, this human came in and asked us why were our windows wide open in the rooms, so we proceeded to close the windows. Only that the windows were faulty and everytime I try to push them close, they are sliding windows, they kind of fall outwards or slip out of their grooves. Open windows, according to the human, meant that spirits could enter more easily. It was only a matter of time before they did find out about the windows.
Then while closing windows she was telling me that the person who would die first would be one of my other uncles and the next would be me.

Then my sis woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home