Monday, December 26, 2005

Photo on concert day

I've been pacing my house occasionally for the past 2 hours or so.
Anyway, just received the 2 photos from Strike it up! concert from Yiang Shan. Now then realize only 3 guys performed that night. Amazing. How did percussion become a girls thing? Don't understand why there could be more girls than guys in percussion. In XMSB, the same thing is happening. Percussion is overrun with girls! Come on, guys! Where have you all gone to?!
Here's the photo to show you the ratio of guys to girls that night, guys in blue shirts, girls in white:

Oops, Bing Yiih is in white, but he's a guy alright (not that I checked)! Just that we ran out of blue shirts...

Singapore's First Independent Percussion Ensemble and its first concert, Strike it up! Thanks again to those who attended it.

If I don't blog, I'll be pacing around the house again, so I'd better find something to do.

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

the one in red is a guy too right?

 
At December 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... *taps chin with finger*... good question... oops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home