Random post
Used the treadmill at the gym. Bad knees. Bad me. Ate probably 100 strands of noodles, 1 piece of chicken meat, 1 section of the back of the fish, 1 dao gua, a few strands of vegetables and a long yellow banana.Picked up my fantasy book, realized I have already forgotten what I read previously, plan to read again from the beginning
Have to go buy white long pants or khakis later at 3pm for tomorrow's show at Clementi. My 1st allowance is for me to buy all the necessary clothes that I need for shows. And a little more. What a pity I don't like shopping.
Tomorrow after clementi show going back to NUS to give ticket to friend.
I have bad knees, weak arms which are getting weaker and already weak wrists which I have not been bothered to train ever since graduation from AJ.
Weak wrists means I lose out in playing.
Internet addiction. Very bad internet addiction.
Bad me as stated above because I forced myself to run even though my knees were starting to feel the strain. Feel good to perspire but none of that wonderful feeling I used to get after running. A bit routine like that. Maybe I should really go to the river there to run, but I'm really lazy. I'll see.
Why am I a Libra? Libras are nice people and they are pretty. I'm not nice and pretty. I'm evil, bad-tempered and normal. Normal is good. Normal is nice. So I am nice.
A random post.
Feeling nauseous after running, always. Actually feeling nauseous while trying to train my arms. Always.
Random, random. Trying to fill up the time until 3pm.
Should be trying to read papers but am too lazy. I feel like being a bimbo, easy life, no need to think. Eat, sleep, shit, suck cock sometimes and make myself pretty... Too troublesome, have to make an effort to make myself pretty. Guess bimbos don't find dressing up too troublesome. Ah well, I'm not cut out for a bimbo.
2.40pm now. 20 minutes to go... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Wonder how many dots I can make in 20 minutes. 2.41pm now.
What's the use of life if I just sit here and type rubbish. What's the meaning of life anyway? Oh shit, going to go into one of those analysis thingy... all because I started typing an absolutely meaningless post. No, I won't. I won't think about the meaning of life. I just live life the way I want it. Period.
Who cares what we're supposed to be on earth for? We are here and that's pretty much it. If there's a meaning to our existence, which I believe does not exist, then why in the world are we destroying Earth by consuming its resources? If we exist by consuming resources and by consuming resources we destroy Earth, then it proves that there is no meaning to our existence. We just happened to be here.
Oh, maybe the meaning to our existence is to destroy Earth. Or maybe we're some experiment of another larger being. You know, like ants bred in a lab to see how they live and all that. Well, that's a comforting thought. I mean, this means that global warming doesn't matter because we are all part of an experiment and what happens to this one little planet/experiment won't matter to the larger world the experimenters live in.
Yeah, that's it! We are like dolls in a doll's house.
It's 2.49pm. Talked rubbish for a full 20 minutes. =p
3 Comments:
Random comment
Why are u still giving extra work to your knees? If you want to exercise you can find other means that don't hurt your knees. A few days ago I walked 6 storeys of stairs and now my fracture is giving me pain... Must take care of your body then your body can take care of you.
the meaning of life... is there any in the first place? Or living itself is the meaning. The process is the outcome, and vice versa.
In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, our world is actually ruled by mice. And all this while no one knows. Sometimes I think we are just part of a chess games by giant, or a test for everyone of us.
Sometimes, not thinking of the problem saves a lot of problem.
yar, i know.. I feel sorry for treating my knees this way... *stroke knees a bit* haha, ok, a bit sick...
tsk, u muz take care of ur foot too yar...
I was juz tinking tat this random post is a bit of a ... include chim stuff in like that. yeah, nt thinking abt a problem DOES save a lot of prob.. haha..
hitchhiker's guide.. hmm.. i really muz get ard to reading it.. ppl haf been talking abt it..
I have the book~! with cute cover... well.... if you want i can pass to you. (looking for a lousy excuse for ..ermm... you know..)
Post a Comment
<< Home