Thursday, December 29, 2005

Those Croc shoes

My retail counter at Suntec was situated almost exactly where it was exactly a year before - in front of the escalator.
Last year there were pretty boys to look at because of the AMEX roadshow.

This year I stared at a pushcart selling those Croc shoes.

My colleague/friend, Ariel, stood by me today and mummured, "I don't believe that we have to look at those shoes..."
I nodded furiously.
She said, "My friend, a cook (or something like that), tells me that it was modeled after those shoes people wear in the kitchen. Shoes that are easy to wash - can just soak in hot water and that's it - after an oily, wet and messy day in the kitchen."

They look cute when they are small and on toddlers' feet.

I witnessed a girl trying them on. First reaction: HAHAHA! What the heck is she doing?! Kitchen shoes! HAHAHA!
2nd reaction: SHE LOOKS GOOD IN THEM.

Mindset before above scene: They'll never be in fashion. I'll never like them. Ever.
Mindset after above scene: They'll never be in fashion. Well... actually they don't look so bad. When they are small. *looks at feet* My feet are small.

Somebody please buy all those shoes and get them away from my sight.

3 Comments:

At December 29, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

If somebody buys all those shoes, chances are the uncle will import another shipment, and the uncle will be happier. Still, that doesn't get them out from your sight.

 
At December 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yar... shucks... they will only restock those shoes...

 
At December 30, 2005, Blogger saurav said...

Wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

Wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home