We all lose sight of things sometimes
From movie "Drumline":"... you lost sight of it. And it's ok because... we all lose sight of things sometimes..."
For a couple of months, I lost sight of why I blog and of why I write. I let potential events which could be turned into fine writing become distractions.
I blog and I write because I want to share, not what I do everyday, but my thoughts and feelings on anything and everything. I write because I love writing. I don't have to write if I don't feel like it. I don't have to do obligatory posts.
I don't have to be anybody else because I am me. What I write reflects me. I don't have to change my style of writing to suit others.
Good. I'll only blog when I feel like it, and I'll write whenever I like, whatever I want, whether people like it or not.
Have you lost sight of something? Has something you once loved doing become mundane? Has it ever occured to you to ask why? Probably because you just lost sight of why you loved doing that task.
Sometimes I love school. The prospect of diving head-first into school life again prompts my brain to work. To think and to write and to blog.
Other times... I still love school. =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home