Thursday, December 22, 2005

Would they?

People come and people go
people change, people we know (or used to know)
I've heard my friends say things
they never used to say at all.
Why did they change?
What made them so?

Would they be there
if I'm sad?
Would they be there
if I'm hurt?
Would they be there
if I asked?
How many would be there?

If I asked for a hug,
if I asked for a ear,
if I asked for a shoulder to cry upon.
If I asked for a friend in particular,
would they be there?
Would they listen at all?

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2005, Blogger chillycraps said...

there was once a friend asked me this: how would you wish your funeral to be? full of people? or just a quiet, empty one.

(is this out of point?)

 
At December 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess how many ppl we haf at our funeral wld determine how popular how we are.. but then, it might not... slightly out of point.. haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home