Funny image - CORS
Hi.So I'm back and I haven't had time to put that blog in under another link. Apart from the fact that my right eye is going nuts, the edge keeps hurting and tearing, I'm fine, albeit tired.
Just HAD to blog this entry after doing my CORS.
No, it's not irritating me. No, I didn't get outbidded in any of my modules yet. No, it isn't to complain about the system. By the way, I only just realized I can and have to bid for my modules like 2 hours after Round 2A started because I was working just now (an excuse to why I didn't check CORS timetable) and tomorrow (a very valid excuse as to why I have to bid at 1 a.m. in the morning).
Anyway, I had to blog this entry because after I logged out from CORS, something in its logout page hit me straight in the face.
This is the logout page:

CORS:

Then I saw this:

The girl looks very constipated, like doing the CORS until very painful like that, which is really amusing considering that they're supposed to present the image that CORS isn't as stressful or as difficult as the traditional method of queuing up. In fact, she looks so constipated that I wondered if she was sitting on the toilet bowl and is doing a crossword puzzle while trying to get the shit out.
Anyway I have partially found back my style and I am so dammit tired now, work 13 to 14 hours everyday. Almost fell asleep at the computer.
kkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk';;;;;kk
*jerks head upright* Oops, fell asleep again. See, that's what my forehead fell on just now: the letter 'K'.
Entry not edited because it will end up with more errors than before editing, plus more 'k's will pop up.
2 Comments:
FREAK!!! the edge of my LEFT eye hurts! (to be exact, it hurts from within the bone, dunno why... quite irritating)
Didn't you mark out the important time for bidding? (wow coming from the mouth of someone who placed 1 bid point and got outbidded...)
Hey you are damn mean lor, talked about that constipating girl...
I realize your writing style means swearing and inflaming, which is quite interesting actually =P How did your forehead manage to press k without touching j and l and i?
no, i didn't mark out the time for bidding. didn't really quite bother about it actually until you were doing ur cors then i was aware that cors is on...
got swearing mah? haha.. this entry quite clean rite? no swearing right...
haha, it was what strike me when i saw that girl!
haha.. er.. my forehead is smart, it picks an alphabet to fall on... h-a-h-a (forced laughter)... ahem..
Post a Comment
<< Home